Hello, thanks for stopping by my blog. Here are a few things about the author of this blog and a little 'bout her world:
1. I love to drive. It clears my head.
2. I love to drive with music on and (hopefully, weather permitting) windows down.
3. I am a vegetarian (but I do eat fish).
4. My family and I try to eat organic (healthier, less pesticides) and eat lots of grains, veggies and fruits. It's actually a great thing with my 3 year old who has never had a burger and shuns them and loves her broccoli!
5. I love making lists because I'd forget otherwise. (lost quite a few brain cells after my pregnancy)
6. I love indie, classical movies and comedy shows (love to laugh!)
7. I love alternative rock.
8. I'm a bit of a foodie, but after Emma, I have made more of an effort to cook all our meals and eat in.
9. Aside from dabbling in oil paints and water colors, I write poetry.
10. I love visiting local small boutiques in the city of Chicago, a lot of whom carry the sellers you see on Etsy.
Well, that's it for this post. I hope you've gleaned a little about me from this and I hope you have a great day;)