Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Natural in Furniture

I'm back to blogging about the things that I love: Art, Architecture, Design. I see trends of clean, simple lines, a throw back to a less cluttered perspective in life that trickles through to our aesthetic, perhaps? I'm not sure, but I love it! I love clean, simple and carefully thought out designs inspired by nature and these designers have captured it beautifully...



                                                Form Organic Wood Furniture by Daniel Widrig

                                                      via








                                                                     Bae se Hwa  Meditation Bench via








                          Soft Stone Pouf  via and here











                                                 Acrylic Glass and Natural Pebbles Lamps and Table   via











                                                                  J.C. Karich











                    Bench inspired by Korean style Hanok house by Cho Hyung Suk

                                                     via











1 comment:

French country furniture said...

Such great furniture. I like strips chair which is last second one. I thin that This type of furniture is really useful for luxurious house.