Monday, September 13, 2010

May I kiss you then? On this miserable paper? I might as well open the window and kiss the night air. 

Franz Kafka 






Paper jewelry has always intrigued me. I always bookmark images of pieces as I am working and checking out different sites. This particular post, I will take you on a typical journey as I flit from one hearted item to the next. Enjoy.






Nel Linssen: Handcrafted from neutral-hued papers, her jewelry embraces a mathematical elegance born from modular and logical problem solving. Don’t mistake it for something that is cold and immutable, however. Linssen’s work comes alive when it cleaves to its wearer, exhibiting shifts in color and contours that vary from person to person, moment to moment.  

cited


 images via






ukrike hamm




kiwon wang







terhi tolvanen













Finally, designer mette saabye, an eclectic collection filled with whimsy and imagination:


























No comments: