Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Bit of the Bizarre. A Bit of the Amazing.






Square, 12 x 12", card stock, Jen Stark © 2007.



'A Piece of Infinite Whole' by Jen Stark





'Cylinder: Paper Cut' by Jen Stark




'Cut Dead Leaves' by Jen Stark







2 D Felt tip pen drawings 'Microscopic Tangle' by Jen Stark





'A Beautiful Disorient' by Jen Stark



Aren't these amazing? I believe that Jen Stark paper sculptor and artist, is probably one very patient woman. Her eye for detail is incredible, deconstructing object and breaking it down into layers upon layers of shapes finally into an intricate form. Truly a feast for the eyes.







Images via

 via and here

Sadly, I have to work hard at my 'green thumb' but these images (and the cute little kitty in the teacup) amused me so and encouraged me to bring the garden into my new home. By Designer Gitta Gschwendtner.