Friday, May 7, 2010

When the Sun's Out

I am feeling under the weather these past couple of days...sneezing, sinus head aches, and runny nose. Emma had that last week and now I picked it up:( But we did go out to the mall today.. It's an outside mall and I took in the sunshine and it felt good on my achy face. I saw this blog post here from Addiedesigns and I happened on Anthroplogie while out there at Oakbrook. I saw the pretty Melati Hanging Chair and had to take pics! Here are a few pics of Emma I sneaked in before one of the store employees shooed us away..





I also got myself a skirt that Emma really took a shine to. She was the one who decided I should get it (she liked the lace detail) and so I did!




Good thing I took in that sunshine and shopping today. Mother's Day I plan to roll some maki sushi with Emma and I'll post progress of that and maybe a few recipes for some maki rolls;) Share, won't you.. what are your plans for Mother's Day? 







2 comments:

SimplyMontessori said...

Beautiful! The chair looks so pretty in the sunlight! I think Emma picked out a great skirt, too.

Emmaandmaha said...

Yes, well, Emma is very opinionated. How's your Mother's Day? I hope you had breakfast in bed and neck massages from your little ones:) You deserve it!