Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer Fun

Hi, Emma here. Just dropped in to let you know how my summer is going already..

So, we've been hit with some sorta heat wave here in Illinois. Hot, hot. How hot was it, well, since you asked (and since I love a good joke):

It's so hot that I saw two trees fighting over a dog. 
It's so hot, today I saw a chicken lay a fried egg.

It's so hot that I have found out (the hard way) that my seat belt buckle could be used as a branding iron.(true story..ouch!)


Do you see what amuses my Mom? (shakes head)




Girls with cars









Yup, I'm bicycling. Isn't May National Bike Month?






Acting silly for mom. She was in a mood, so..





I smiled, posed for her photos and then




of course, a little comedy can't hurt!



Here, me being prim and proper (I was tired and it'd been a long day, people!) 


I better get some shut eye. It's hard work being this adorable;).  XOXO, Emma





2 comments:

SimplyMontessori said...

Oh my, so cute!
Looks like you two are having a lot of fun!

Emmaandmaha said...

Isn't she a hoot?! I love looking at her pics after the fact. I'm always amused at how easy it is for her to project her thoughts through her face. Kids:)