Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Goings On

I have a stock of felt and I am trying to finds ways to use it in an innovative way. Awesome tutorial and a few hours later I got this:




I like it and I think I want to make more. Not sure what to make them into, but I can see them as hair or pin accessories.







I'll always be a Chicago gal deep down. This city was my first real home and will always hold a special place in my heart. Chicago is beautiful and the people of Chicago are beautiful. There is so much history and culture. I have several links for you to explore:


For goings one:
It's still in its early periods of inception, but this website offers new things Chicago every week.

Also, this PBS show is awesome and yummy:) When I would go out to try new cuisine, I always watched this show for inspiration.

No comments: