Friday, April 23, 2010

Yellowgoat









I am not a big jewelry person. I am petite, usually have my hair pulled away from my face and not really into excessive colors on my face or clothing. That's why my hair clips and snap clips are colorful. I try to stick to a simple palette and depend on my hair accessory to give me that extra pop of color. I do wear earrings and like the occasional piece of jewelry when out on some special outing. I love Yellowgoat's jewelry. The colors are simple, the pieces don't seem busy or heavy but they are absolutely unique and individual. Enjoy some of the images from this lovely and beautiful seller. Checking out Yellowgoat is one of my favorite treats of the day. My spirit and imagination are immediately uplifted!:)




1 comment:

SimplyMontessori said...

Oooh pretty, a new shop for me to discover!