Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lazy Saturday

I like to spend my afternoons on Saturday watching America's Test Kitchen on PBS. One learns so much about food watching that show..I wonder what everyone else is doing on this lazy Saturday:) Have a great day everyone!

Usually after a cooking show, I get inspired for the rest of the week to come up with yummy and healthy food fare (since Chris Kimball already filled my head with more information about the Do's and Dont's of food and cooking). So, here goes, my lentil salad:


My couscous avec broccoli, yum and Emma and I devoured that. 




And my snack, which I found on the fly picking up a cuppa coffee at my neighborhood Starbucks:




Do you think my teaching Emma good eating habits now pay off when she goes to school and sees what the other kids are eating? I hope so. (fingers crossed) :)

No comments: